When we embark on a weight loss journey it is common to peel our eyes for all the things we want to "fix." We notice the trouble spots, the health habits that have an airplane-runway's worth of room for improvement, the things that we simply wish were different about our bodies and our lifestyle. But even through the journey of making physical changes, it is important to love + respect our bodies along the way.
Tune in for more details on these 7 tactics to better love your body through the journey of weight loss:
1. Observe data points rather than judging them
2. Celebrate non-scale/non-physique wins
3. Move your body in ways that bring you joy
4. Clothe yourself for comfort
5. If loving your body feels like too much, try to reach a place of neutrality
6. Determine what sort of self-talk motivates you
7. Remember that God made you to be so much more than your dress size
Check out my 5 Reasons to Ditch the Scale episode, referenced in this episode!
If you get value from this episode, I would be overjoyed to have you share it with another female millennial or screenshot it and share on instagram, tagging me at @fitfeedbyreed.
For more information on my coaching services and for tons of healthy recipes check out www.fitfeedbyreed.com.