The myth busting continues - this episode is all about exercise and the fact that more is not always better. Contrary to popular belief, there is a threshold where more exercise will not deliver you faster or more impactful results. In this episode I cover 5 key points to set you up for success when it comes to the quantity + intensity of your exercise:
1. Know the difference between activity and exercise
2. Discover your anaerobic threshold so you can properly track the amount of high intensity training you're doing
3. Understand where your threshold is - "the line" that marks too much of a good thing
4. Determine the right amount of high intensity exercise for you
5. Game plan for proper recovery
With this information I hope that you are able to better establish an exercise + recovery plan that gets you the results you're seeking rather than working out like crazy without getting the results you're working so hard for.
If you get value from this episode, I would be overjoyed to have you share it with another female millennial or screenshot it and share on instagram, tagging me at @fitfeedbyreed.
For more information on my coaching services and for tons of healthy recipes check out www.fitfeedbyreed.com.