This episode is all about caffeine! We all love an iced coffee (well, most of us), but how much is too much when it comes to sippin' all morning long? Today we're diving into numerous topics regarding caffeine intake, including the following:
- How caffeine works in your body
Check out this video: How Does Caffeine Keep Us Awake?
- How you can build a tolerance to caffeine
- How much is too much (did you know that you have a genetic predisposition to this?!)
I reference 2 different articles on caffeine consumption during pregnancy:
National Institutes of Health: Moderate Daily Caffeine Intake During Pregnancy May Lead to Smaller Birth Size
American Pregnancy Association: Caffeine While Pregnant
- How much caffeine is in your favorite beverages (there may be some serious shockers here)
- What happens when you cold turkey your caffeine intake
- The benefits of scaling back
If you get value from this episode, I would be overjoyed to have you share it with another female millennial or screenshot it and share on instagram, tagging me at @fitfeedbyreed.
For more information on my coaching services and for tons of healthy recipes check out www.fitfeedbyreed.com.