If your mind feels consumed with thoughts about your appearance in the upcoming summer months, this is just the episode for you. Join me for the last episode in this body image series, where I pose questions for you to consider along your journey.
The 5 questions to ask yourself if you can't get your mind off your summer bod:
1. Am I taking unhealthy measures to get there?
2. Do I plan to sustain this into the next season?
*Check out this episode if you are looking for a road map to making healthy habit change - Prioritizing Habit Change: Where to Begin Your Journey to Better Health
3. How does a "hot bod" glorify God?
4. Does my closet require a "hot bod"?
5. Does the amount of time I’m spending on attaining a certain body type align with my life priorities?
Check out the other four episodes in this series:
- My Testimony: From Eating Disorder to Empowered Disciple
- God Sees You As Wonderfully Made, But Do You? // Interview with Kelli Oyewole
- Finding Body Neutrality in a Body Positive World
- How Judging Others Is Negatively Affecting Your Own Body Image
If this episode leaves you with lingering questions or prayer requests I would gladly be of service to you. Reach out to me on social media or through the contact page on my website <3
If you get value from this episode, I would be overjoyed to have you share it with another female millennial or screenshot it and share on instagram, tagging me at @fitfeedbyreed.
For more information on my coaching services and for tons of healthy recipes check out www.fitfeedbyreed.com.