Can you guess which macronutrient it is?! It's PROTEIN!
I so frequently find that my female clients think they are getting enough protein, but are in fact falling short of what would best serve their performance or weight loss goals.
In this episode I break down all the following details regarding protein intake:
1. How to determine how much protein you are actually consuming
2. How much protein should you be consuming as a woman
3. What is the protein content of your go-to foods
4. And I even share some sneaky protein hacks to get more protein at each of your major meals + snacks throughout the day!
I reference 2 other episodes while chatting with you all - here are the links:
- The Great Tracking Debate: Should You Be Tracking Your Food
- Breaking Down Protein Powders: Should You Take Them, What to Choose + What to Look Out For
If you get value from this episode, I would be overjoyed to have you share it with another female millennial or screenshot it and share on instagram, tagging me at @fitfeedbyreed.
For more information on my coaching services and for tons of healthy recipes check out www.fitfeedbyreed.com.